Amenities / Services
Lotus Residential Care has an experienced and licensed medical professional staff. They are knowledgeable and caring in assisting the residents by providing support and companionship; resolving issues as they come up, and taking care of them as if they were our own family members. Here is just a short list of what
Lotus Residential Care provides:
• Comfortable room accommodation with housekeeping and laundry.
• Three nutritional meals a day with snacks in between.
• Bathing, dressing, grooming and personal hygiene.
• Monitoring of physical and emotional needs.
• Assistance with mobility, safety and other daily needs.
• Self medication monitoring by caregivers and licensed medical nurse.
• Monitoring of diabetic residents for hypo/hyperglycemia.
• Monitoring of vital signs for preventive measures.
• Planned daily activities and exercises.
• Monthly live music (performed by individuals) food and fun activities.
• Active communication with families regarding the resident's care.
• Assistance in arranging transportation to doctor's appointments.
• Dementia (Early, Mild, Late)
• Parkinson's Disease
• Wound Care Treatment (Stage I & II)
• Diabetic care (Self administered or administered)
• Colostomy or Urostomy
• Bipap & Cipap
• Breathing support Oxygen &COPD
• Wheelchair & Walker
• Standby assistance
• Scheduled transportation